In Burgos city there are not to long distances, but the EASD Burgos is on the outskirts of the city, so we think that is interesting to how know which means of public transports that the city offers.
The BONOBUR transport card (bus + Burgos City Hall Bicycle Rental Service) allows you to access all the bus routes easily, quickly, effectively and cheaply. Otherwise, a single ticket would cost around 1 €.
It can be obtained in a wide network of shops distributed throughout the city.
You can recharge your card at any of the participating establishments.
You must validate your BONOBUR card each time you use the bus.
BICIBUR (Local bicycle hire service)
Operates 24 hours per day and can be used for 2 hours by registered or non-registered resident and for 3 hours by tourists.
Non-registered residents who reside, study, work and/or live periodically in Burgos or long-duration tourists can request it.
Address: Plaza de España s/n, Bajos del Mercado Norte.
Phone: +34 947 288 800 (ext. 8571)
In case of incidents: call at +34 627 205 048 or +34 947 206 199
At the end of the journey you should pay in cash. You can request a receipt or invoice which must contain: the price of journey, the origin and destination, the date, the tax identification number of the licence holder, the licence number and vehicle registration.
Radio Taxi phones: +34 947 277 777 – +34 947 481 010
People with reduced mobility
Burgos has an adapted vehicle taxi service which offers the same service as any other taxi; it operates with a meter and must apply the same tariffs.
You can also find them at a rank or hail them on the street, but usually this kind of service is requested in advance by phone at the controller’s office, in particular through the Asociación de Abutaxi. Phone: +34 947 277 777
- The authorised tariffs and supplements are obligatory for licence holders, drivers and users of the service.
- The tariffs are visible to the user from inside the vehicle.
- They also contain the supplements to be applied to certain services for journeys during the week of local holidays in the evening.
- The amount payable is the amount shown on the meter (based on a fixed initial rate, distance and journey time) plus the supplements corresponding to bulky items and suitcases.
- The meter will start counting when you and your luggage are in the taxi, except for the services contracted by phone, in which case the meter will begin counting from the place of departure or stop corresponding to the service.